Thursday, 29 December 2016

Lets not lose hope. The silver lining is close-by.

Bad times come, bad times go. There are good times too on the corner, right? So why not just hold on for sometime. Look, life always goes up and down. You gotta go through the downs to get to the ups.

If you're going through a depression phase, it doesn't mean that you never smile, you're never happy. Of course you are. Its just that you have to hold on till your "happy" times are back. YOU ARE BRAVE OK. And nobody can stay alone, go seek help. Talk to the ones who you trust. You are not alone. And it is nothing shameful to seek help. In fact you should be proud that you're taking the effort to reach out. This way your "low" periods can become bearable enough. You cannot lose hope because you are loved and your loved ones need you and they cannot go a day without seeing your lovely face or hearing your soothing voice. Do not lose hope because good days are bound to come around again.

If you are facing anxiety and panic attacks, lets face it, none of the people around you can pull off through this as well as you are. You are trying and I know that and I love you okay? Okay. All you need to do more is to open up. Talk. Scream. Cry. Do everything you want in the front of the ones you love. Keep someone beside you to calm you down. Let them know what you're feeling. They will help you. Again. Seeking help is an act of courage, for the need to feel better. You deserve better. And soon you will be better. Just give it time ok. I love you. Im here for you.

If you have ANY kind of disorder, please know that you are not alone. and this is all normal. Something different cannot be termed as abnormal. Your body gets warmer, you get fever. Isn't that normal? Same way if your brain is playing games with you, thats normal too. This is unfair. If something happening to your body is normal, then something happening in the brain is normal too, because (just a reminder) the brain too is in your body. So please remember your disorder will fade away. You have to talk to a counsellor and you'll be on your path to recovery. Talk to someone you love, they will help you. All I'm asking is that you must speak up. Stay strong okay I love you. 

Just a reminder, if you need to talk to me email me through vkhakhar99@gmail.com I love you and I'm here for you okay? Okay.


No comments :

Post a Comment